Get involved in our company
Be a part of Mandala and help us grow.
- Our next ‘Pipeline’ development workshop with the cast takes place on 26th November in Slough, Berkshire.
- Mandala Training sessions for aspiring young actors take place at City of Oxford College every Wednesday evening from 17:15 for two hours. Please email us to sign-up.
- The next audition for Mandala Training members to join Mandala Young Company takes place at City of Oxford College in April, 2020.
Mandala Young Company:
Focuses on offering pathways into professional theatre to young people aged 16-25 years from Black Asian Minority Ethnic and White working-class backgrounds. Our young company creates and performs in Oxford and in the summer internationally. We run auditions and creative theatre workshops around twice a year. Contact us for more information on how to join.
Make a donation: It’s easy, no matter how large or small! Find out how.
Sign up for news: Join our community for regular updates.
Send your email address, below.
Join the conversation:
- Send us an Email expressing your views, comments and suggestions.
- Take part in Mandala after-show debates about issues raised in our plays.
- Request a creative workshop: Education and community organisations can book delivery by Artistic Director Yasmin Sidhwa for young people helping them express their own thoughts about the issues they may face, please contact us.